Thursday, April 4, 2013

The Best Chinese Chicken Salad

The weather around here is warming up. Like REALLY warming up. And I'm not much in the mood for cooking. It happens every year. The weather gets warmer....I get lazier. It's horrible! But who wants to be stuck in the kitchen....when it's hitting 80 degrees outside? Not me!!
 
I'm also a BIG fan of salads. To be quite honest, at least 3 times a week, during the summer....we eat salad for dinner. Not just the kind out of a bag. But a salad that has some protein in it. Something filling. And yummy!! My fireman doesn't mind either. Because 9 times out of 10, it's followed up with dessert. Some kind of ice cream and fruit. :)
 
 
This morning I was catching up on my blog reading. And noticed this salad on Little Miss Momma. Hello! Ashley, you just made my week!! Tomorrow, I'm making the Best Chinese Chicken Salad. A few friends are coming over for lunch. And I think this would be an awesome fun, and light lunch!!

No comments: