Thursday, April 11, 2013

Breast Milk Jewelry

If you don't know by now, I'm a sucker for jewelry. There is rarely a piece, that I don't like. Charming Charlies....I NEVER leave without buying something. Etsy....I have spent so much money on "one of a kind" pieces! I LOVE JEWELRY!!

But when a friend e-mailed me this article, on Monday, I didn't know what to say. Literally, didn't know what to say. I love jewelry. I love breastfeeding my girls. But to wear a necklace, with my breast milk???? I just don't know....


What do you think?? It's a beautiful necklace. The craftsmanship is amazing! I like the handmade look. You feel like it's made with so much love. I just can't get past the fact, that the heart....is breast milk!!

There a number of necklaces, on my wishlist. All handmade. Many having something to do with the girls. Or our family. But this?? I'm not so sure. What do you think? Are you this sentimental? Do you think it's odd? Am I over thinking this??

No comments: