Friday, November 30, 2012

Pregnancy Update: Week 36


How far along? 36 Weeks!! I NEVER thought I'd get this far. Wow!!
Total weight gain: 36 lbs (Pre-pregnancy weight: 115 lbs). Can I get a bulldozer, to help us get around? My back is refusing to do anymore work.
Babies are the size of: A canary melon. Again, I turned to this girl. She not only told me what a canary melon is. Lola brought me one. :) It was so sweet, and delicious! Right up my alley!!
Babies' development: The twins' wrinkly skin, is not so wrinkly anymore. There are starting to pack on the lbs. :) Our Dr. can't get over their chunky thighs!!
Estimated length of babies': About 18.66 in
Estimated weight of babies': Around 5.78 lbs. Each people!!
Maternity clothes: Are we talking clothes here? I live in pjs and big shirts. I've done "graduated" out of most of my clothes. Maternity and all! James bought me 5 pairs of "super maternity, flannel pjs." I'm wearing the heck out of them! With some men's white "muscle" shirts. Size XL please!! When we have to leave the house, I've got 2....maybe 3 outfits to wear....
Stretch marks: I'm seeing a hint of something. But I'm not completely sure if they're stretch marks. Here's to hoping they're not. And all moisturizing is doing it's job!! But oh that line....she is so present!!
Sleep: Honestly, it's all day, every day. I'm up 3 hours, I sleep 3 hours. Like clockwork. I never realized you could sleep this much. Or be completely exhausted at times, with this much sleep. But obviously, my body needs to rest. So resting we are!
Best moment this week: Our appointment on Wednesday. Paperwork was completed. December 12th, is the "Big Day!" The "cherry on top," both girls have gained weight. between 6-9 oz. People that means I'm carrying over 11 lbs of baby!!
Miss anything: Moving with ease. A good, solid 6 hours of sleep. Without 5-6 potty breaks. Tying my shoes. Heck, I miss my shoes!! And my clothes. Oh, and eating a complete dinner.
Movement: All day. Every day. It's so amazing!! The girls like to be on the same side of my belly. That means, momma has a lopsided belly....most of the time! On Wednesdays, we have the girls' appointments. On Fridays, we have our regular appointments. Between any given Wednesday and Friday, the girls go from "head up," to "head down." The Drs. just crack up!!
Food cravings: Rudy's BBQ. It's all I can think of. Maybe it's the commercials. Maybe it's my neighbor. Crazy thing is, I've never eaten there! I could also go for this lady's pineapple upside down cake. Yum!
Gender prediction: Still 2 beautiful little girls!!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Still the mention, thought, or smell of flan. I know!! Totally weird.
Labor signs: At least 2 Braxton Hicks contractions a day. Once in a while, one will be really bad. Like I need to stop, and breathe it out. I've had a couple at night. That wake me up. I actually had one on Monday night, that brought some tears. I can tell, we're getting closer!
Symptoms: Just soreness. I feel like I've been working out, 24/7. My muscles are so sore!! My back is the worst. And when I try to bend over, I get so light headed.
Belly button in or out: Completely out!! I wonder if she will ever go back in....
Wedding rings on or off: On, but they are definitely getting tight. On Saturday, I couldn't even get my rings on. I halfway think, that has to do with all that Thanksgiving food....
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy most of the time. I can definitely tell you, I'm a lot more emotional. I've watched Giuliana and Bill a few times this past week. When Duke was born. Balled my eyes out!!
Looking forward to: Meeting our girls!! All of it. Holding them, snuggling them, feeding them, dressing them up. All of it! I'm so glad that we've scheduled my induction for December 12th. I now have a date to focus on. :)

No comments: