Wednesday, November 28, 2012

And We Have a Date!!

We had our weekly "Baby Checkup" today. I don't know if I've said this before, but every Wednesday, we have a Dr.'s appointment. For the girls. To make sure everything is going a OK. To check on their growth and progress. We've had a few scares along the way. And I now understand, the importance of 2 Dr.'s appointments a week.

Since the beginning of the month, we've been "toying" with some dates. For induction. There was one date, since my 2nd trimester, that has always come up. December 12th. Which totally made James crack up. You know, all the 12/12/12 thing, that's going on. James kept joking with me, that we'd finally get our babies. As the world is ending.


Well, today we did the paperwork. Signed off on everything. All of our Drs. agree, and are ready. Are you serious? Yes, we are!! In 2 weeks, I'm going to be induced!! I'll be 37 1/2 weeks! And it will be December 12th. 5am. We'll be that much closer, to becoming parents. Folks this has been over 10 years, in the making!!

No comments: