Friday, November 23, 2012

Pregnancy Update: Week 35


How far along? 35 Weeks!! Can we all say "Wow!!"
Total weight gain: 35 lbs (Pre-pregnancy weight: 115 lbs). Y'all notice that? I'm 35 weeks along. And I've gained 35 lbs. Wonder how much more I'll gain.
Babies are the size of: A honeydew melon. That's pretty big y'all!
Babies' development: The twins' are like their momma. They're starting to get ready for birth. And now, should be "head down." I say, should, because Melia was "head down" last week. At this week's appointments, she's been "head up."
Estimated length of babies': About 18.19 in
Estimated weight of babies': Around 5.25 lbs
Maternity clothes: I'm sticking to maternity leggings. I will admit this. I may have cut out the waistbands of 3 pair, just this week. The waistbands are really starting to bother me. But I do enjoy, dressing up for outings. You know, our appointments and such. But yesterday, was just a comfy day. It's the only way, I could get through Thanksgiving, being this pregnant.
Stretch marks: Nothing yet. But this line is still going strong!
Sleep: I'm exhausted! And I've started to nap, multiple times a day. As in, a few hours up, a few hours asleep. Y'all is this normal??
Best moment this week: Having our family here. They don't live near us. So it's nice, when they can come for a visit. Man have we missed them! It just made our Thanksgiving so special. We even managed to hang the Christmas decorations. And by "we," I mean my mom and momma-in-law. :)
Miss anything: Eating without feeling like a "stuffed turkey." I also have to admit this, I miss my pre-pregnancy clothes. And the way I felt in them.
Movement: The girls move around all the time. I just adore watching, and feeling them. James and I just LOVE to watch them at night. They get so active, right before bedtime. It's wonderful to watch them. Making all their cute movements. Hiccups are becoming a regular too! Which I just adore!!
Food cravings: Anything pumpkin. But this might have something to do with the season. And these 2 wonderful ladies, that are cooking for us. But really, I can't get enough of it!!
Gender prediction: 2 beautiful little girls!!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Heavy perfume. I discovered that Wednesday. At our appointment. When this lady walked in. With such strong perfume. I had to wobble on out, of the waiting room.
Labor signs: Braxton Hicks contractions are becoming more regular. My Dr. told me, that I'm starting to "prepare" for the birth too! I'm thinning, and have begun to dilate. Apparently, my body thinks we're at 40 weeks.
Symptoms: Tired all the time!! My belly also itches like no other! And feels like it could be on fire. I've also noticed, my appetite is going away. Very quickly!!
Belly button in or out: Oh. Emm. Geee!! She is out!! As far as one could get. You can even tell through my clothes.
Wedding rings on or off: On. But I have to admit, they are getting tighter.
Happy or Moody most of the time: I'm a "happy camper." But also quite emotional. After everyone left this morning, I cried. Like a big 'ol baby. Because everyone else, went "Black Friday" shopping. Who does this? This very pregnant lady!
Looking forward to: The holidays with our girls. I just can't wait! We've all got our Christmas pjs. James bought so many presents today. Our decorations are up. We just have to wait for our beautiful girls.

No comments: