Friday, June 15, 2012

Pregnancy Update: Week 12


How far along? 12 Weeks
Total weight gain: 5 lbs (Pre-pregnancy weight: 115 lbs). Another 2 lbs. Regularly, I'd be stressing out! But this is "good weight gain." 3 weeks ago, my Dr. was worried.
Babies are the size of: A passion fruit. I'd heard of these. But I'd NEVER seen one! James came home with 2. For us to try out.
Babies' development: The twins are forming their bones, fingernails, toenails, and a fine layer of hair. All over their bodies!!
Estimated length of babies': About 2.13 in
Estimated weight of babies': Less than 0.49 oz. Almost double last week's weight!!
Maternity clothes: My pants are getting really tight. I should start wearing some of the maternity ones, that I bought last week. Other than that, I've been wearing this band I bought. To allow me to wear some of my "normal" clothes, a little longer. I did try out 2 maternity shirts. And I really like them. :)
Stretch marks: Not a one!
Sleep: If I didn't have to work, I might sleep 24/7. No lie! I've even cut my "getting ready time" down. Just for some extra zzz's in the morning. Funny how I don't sleep good at night. But when 4am rolls around, I'm so good!
Best moment this week: Searching out nursery inspiration. With my mom and momma-in-law. I'm pretty sure, I know what I want. :)
Miss anything: A good night of sleep, BBQ food, and did I mention sleep??
Movement: None. But I hear, it's just around the corner!
Food cravings: Cheerios, cucumbers, bing cherries, fresh pineapple, and baked S&P chips. :)
Gender prediction: James is predicting 2 girls. I'm leaning towards 1 girl, 1 boy. 99.9% of the people we work with, say 2 boys....
Anything making you queasy or sick: BBQ food. Just the smell of it, sends me running. But it's all I can think of.
Labor signs: None
Symptoms: Feeling more "human." But still so tired! And now, way out of breath. When did that happen?
Belly button in or out: In
Wedding rings on or off: On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Very happy. But when I'm tired, really tired, I'm so emotional! Like yell at my hubby, emotional. Just because he asked me, to pick up some bread, at the grocery store. Where I already was. Because I was tired. Yes, I feel really bad about that.
Looking forward to: Eating normally again. And feeling more energetic. Oh ya, and buying stuff for our nursery.

No comments: