Friday, June 1, 2012

Pregnancy Update: Week 10


How far along? 10 Weeks
Total weight gain: 1 lb (Pre-pregnancy weight: 115 lbs)
Babies are the size of: A kumquat.Thank goodness for this girl. She told me what a kumquat is. And here I thought, I was eating a good diet before.
Babies' development: The twins' are stretching their spines. Their eyes, and eyelids are more developed. And their eyebrows are starting to grow.
Estimated length of babies': About 1.22 in
Estimated weight of babies': Less than 0.14 oz. That's double from last week!
Maternity clothes: Nothing yet. But my clothes are feeling tighter....
Stretch marks: Nada!!
Sleep: It's not going so well. Nothing seems comfortable. The heat is getting to me too. Mostly, I like to nap during the day. Darn work, is getting in the way of that!
Best moment this week: Hearing the babies' heartbeats. Since we are a high risk pregnancy, we get to go to the Dr. every week. But there was just something about my appointment this week. I cried my eyes out, when I heard the twins' heartbeats. :)
Miss anything: Mostly sleep. And going out to eat. I can barely take working at the hospital, during meals. I can't even imagine going out to dinner....
Movement: Nothing
Food cravings: Bing cherries. For breakfast. Lunch. And dinner! Crispy tortillas. And cheese. In any form! Dry Cheerios before bed. It's a must!
Gender prediction: James is predicting 2 girls. I'm leaning towards 1 girl, 1 boy. 99.9% of the people we work with, say 2 boys....
Anything making you queasy or sick: Sudden movements. Long car trips. This is new. But driving to church (an hour drive) is killing me. I NEED there to be no sudden movements. I need to lay down. And have soft music on. With my eyes closed. Oh ya, food is still my enemy. Anything with a strong smell.
Labor signs: None
Symptoms: Just exhaustion. I'm not really sleeping. Or eating much "cooked" food. Nausea is constant....all day....every day.
Belly button in or out: In
Wedding rings on or off: On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, but tired. I'm realizing that mornings are not great. I'm usually just tired. And right after my shifts, I'm pretty crabby. But after resting for 30 minutes, I'm happy again!
Looking forward to: Really looking pregnant. I definitely feel it. But right now, I just look like I've had 3 too many Sonic Cherry Limeades. And Chico's fries....

No comments: