Friday, May 25, 2012

Pregnancy Update: Week 9


How far along? 9 Weeks
Total weight gain: 1/2 lb (Pre-pregnancy weight: 115 lbs). Back up. Thank goodness!!
Babies are the size of: A cherry. This is so appropriate, it's not even funny!! :)
Babies' development: The twins' now have a digestive tract. And reproductive organs. But we're still over a month, from finding out if they're girls or boys.
Estimated length of babies': About 0.9 in
Estimated weight of babies': Less than 0.07 oz
Maternity clothes: Nothing yet. 
Stretch marks: Nada!!
Sleep: It's off and on. Mostly off, during the night. And on, when I need to be working.
Best moment this week: Coming home, to find these. James is so cute!! He's already an amazing daddy!!
Miss anything: Food, sleep, anything related to feeling "normal."
Movement: Nothing
Food cravings: Crispy tortillas, Cheerios, and Wheat Thins. I eat a bag of bing cherries a day! It's pretty crazy. But it's the only thing that I really want anymore. At work, I snack on orange jello. And I'm buying cheese slices, like they are going out of style!
Gender prediction: James still says 2 girls. I'm still going with at least 1 little girl, in my belly.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Food! The smell of it, kills me. Walking the halls at work, is almost too much! I'm glad we told everyone early. So I don't have to try and hide this. Getting up too quickly, too much time on my feet, any sudden movements, are all still bothering me. The Dr. tells me, this should begin to slowly go away....
Labor signs: None
Symptoms: Tons of headaches, after work. I just think, it's my body telling me to slow down. After workouts, was worse. So my Dr. has told me to stop working out. I'm still feeling nauseous all day. Every day. Completely feeling "out of it." I have zero energy. Sleep....is still the thing that bothers me most. Will I ever sleep again??
Belly button in or out: In
Wedding rings on or off: On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Usually I'm happy. Lately, I've just been  exhausted!
Looking forward to: Finding out the twins' genders. This momma is ready, to do some serious shopping!!

No comments: