Friday, May 18, 2012

Pregnancy Update: Week 8


How far along? 8 Weeks
Total weight gain: 1/4 lb (Pre-pregnancy weight: 115 lbs). Apparently, all this throwing up, is not helping with weight gain.
Babies are the size of: A cranberry bean. Ya, I didn't know what that was either!
Babies' development: The twins' hands and feet, now have webbed fingers and toes.
Estimated length of babies': About 0.63 in
Estimated weight of babies': Less than 0.04 oz
Maternity clothes: Nothing yet.
Stretch marks: Nada!!
Sleep: Call me "Sleeping Beauty." I sleep all the time!! But I'm not really "resting." I'm still exhausted!
Best moment this week: Lunch with some friends. It was nice to just hangout. And get some advice, from some real life mommas. :)
Miss anything: All things food. And feeling "myself." Because I've NEVER in my life, been this tired!
Movement: Nothing
Food cravings: Crispy tortillas, Cheerios, bing cherries, orange jello, and cheese slices.
Gender prediction: James says 2 girls. I'm starting to believe, there has to be at least 1 little girl, in my belly.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Food, getting up too quickly, too much time on my feet, any sudden movements, or the smell of food.
Labor signs: None
Symptoms: I'm still getting headaches. Not as often. But they are something to be reckoned with. I'm still feeling nauseous all day. Every day. And boy, I've never felt this "out of it." I have zero energy. And always feel like I should be in bed, fast asleep.
Belly button in or out: In
Wedding rings on or off: On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Mostly happy. But James is starting to find out, that he NEEDS to stay out of my way. In the mornings. I'm just too tired. And usually feeling sick. :(
Looking forward to: Just getting some "rest." I want to finish a shift at work, without feeling like I'm on my last leg.

No comments: