Friday, May 11, 2012

Pregnancy Update: Week 7


How far along? 7 Weeks
Total weight gain: 1/2 lb (Pre-pregnancy weight: 115 lbs)
Babies are the size of: A small blueberry
Babies' development: Their small arm buds, are now looking like paddles. :)
Estimated length of babies': About 0.5 in
Estimated weight of babies': Less than 0.04 oz
Maternity clothes: Nothing yet.
Stretch marks: Nada!!
Sleep: I'm still ridiculously tired. At work, I take a nap during each break. And I probably sleep from 8:30pm-6am. Every night. But I still don't feel like I'm getting enough rest.
Best moment this week: A mini shopping trip. James and I went to look at some baby items. And bought the cutest baby pjs. J also bought 2 of the softest blankets ever!! He brought those home, after a long shift, at the firehouse.
Miss anything: I still miss eating. And cooking. Pretty much, all food gets me sick. :(
Movement: Nothing
Food cravings: Still dry Cheerios. I find myself carrying around a Ziploc bag, filled with Cheerios. Even my kiddos at work, think it's funny!
Gender prediction: James is still insisting on 2 girls. He tells me, he's going to be outnumbered. He just knows it!
Anything making you queasy or sick: All food. This week, I just couldn't cook. It all made me feel so sick. The sight, smell, and feel of raw meat, is killing me!! Chicken and fish are the worst!
Labor signs: None
Symptoms: The "all day sickness," will not go away. I'm ridiculously tired. Sleeping way more, than I've ever slept in my life. And I'm still getting headaches, when I've pushed myself a little too much. I think it's just my body, telling me to slow down.
Belly button in or out: In
Wedding rings on or off: On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Completely over the moon! I still can't believe, that I'm really going to be a momma!!
Looking forward to: I'm excited to see the pregnancy progress. To get into my 2nd trimester. And hopefully, get some sleep.

No comments: